How do you eat Ramen noodles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you fix your Ramen noodles

• Total voters

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put noodle brick in bowl. Add boiling water to cover. Cover bowl with lid.
Throw away packet. Add instead peas, soy sauce , sesame oil, garlic, ginger, scallions, crushed red pepper, and beef bouillon cube.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahaha I made some this evening. Funny this thread came up. Anyways I boiled the brick without the seasoning. I drain the water until there is just a few ounces in it. I add probably 3/4 of the packet of seasoning (spicy chicken flavor usually). I added a teaspoon of peanut butter, some red pepper flakes, and some sriracha sauce to taste. I like to call it poor mans Thai food. Sometimes I will just add a little cheese and tuna.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd boil the powder along with some veggies (peas are especially good, along with onion and carrot), plus any leftover chicken. Once all that was boiling I'd crush the block of noodles and add it in, turning off the heat. Ten minutes after that - eat.
Sometimes I'd grate some sharp Cheddar cheese in to the mix as well.

As I think of it now, I can't understand why I never put in bacon bits.

thegomezclan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife would boil the noodles with the packet when done drain the water and put the noodles in a hot pan with bacon fat. She would shape it back into a square and crack an egg and cover the pan. Best 20 cent meal you could have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom