How many days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a pretty simple guy, and I think I would probably be pretty content in your little farm house for a while. I guess I’m behind on this thread.
Are y’all buying the 16 acres to build on?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a pretty simple guy, and I think I would probably be pretty content in your little farm house for a while. I guess I’m behind on this thread.
Are y’all buying the 16 acres to build on?
I think you and I are a lot alike. I would of been content in the farm house til we built something too. That was the plan til he started talking more money. Had plan B in my back pocket cause I was afraid he would try to raise the price instead of just extending the original contract. He thought he could get more money out of us because practically everything we own is in storage. Well, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. Told him there was no way I would give him more money and his jaw dropped wide open. Gave him the key to his gate thank him for his time and got in my pickup and drove off. 2 days later I had a signed contract on the 16. I'll post some pictures of the 16 later.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you and I are a lot alike. I would of been content in the farm house til we built something too. That was the plan til he started talking more money. Had plan B in my back pocket cause I was afraid he would try to raise the price instead of just extending the original contract. He thought he could get more money out of us because practically everything we own is in storage. Well, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. Told him there was no way I would give him more money and his jaw dropped wide open. Gave him the key to his gate thank him for his time and got in my pickup and drove off. 2 days later I had a signed contract on the 16. I'll post some pictures of the 16 later.
So y‘all aren’t moving into the house pictured? I thought you already owned it, or did I misunderstand and you were buying it?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So y‘all aren’t moving into the house pictured? I thought you already owned it, or did I misunderstand and you were buying it?
Not moving to the 10 acre farm house now..it was all tied in to my closing date on my house which has been p
Screenshot_20210808-101455_Chrome.jpg
ushed farther out and expired since I had to sell my home twice. So now we're buying the 16 that just has water and electric on it. No house. If you'll notice on the bottom left hand corner of the picture it now reads "off market". That's because we have put 20% down and signed all the paperwork to take possession on or before September 10th of this corner property. It has about 8 acres cleared and the surrounding acres are wooded with deer tracks everywhere in the surrounding draws.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not moving 10 acre farm house now..it was all tied in to my closing date on my house which has been pView attachment 217277ushed farther out and expired since I had to sell my home twice. So now we're buying the 16 that just has water and electric on it. No house. If you'll notice on the bottom left hand corner of the picture it now reads "off market". That's because we have put 20% down and signed all the paperwork to take possession on or before September 10th of this corner property. It has about 8 acres cleared and the surrounding acres are wooded with deer tracks everywhere in the surrounding draws.
Sounds like a nice piece of land! Congratulations! :thumb:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when the home inspectors came out the only thing they found wrong was a tiny, I mean really tiny crack in the bottom corner of one of the big windows on the sides of my fireplace. Hell, I've never noticed it before. Don't have a clue how long it's been there. Hasn't spread so I'm guessing not very long. Anyway it was going to take 8 to 12 weeks to get a whole new window. Got ahold of my friend that's a glass man/Glazier and he ordered just the glass and rebuilt the old one. Save me a lot of time and money. Would of screwed up my closing date too if he hadn't got it done so fast.
Stay tuned....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom