How many days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Safe Movers will be out the 19th to move mine over to my son's house. I tell you what that Nathan fella up there is very nice to talk to. He asked me how the move was going getting everything out of our house. He's even gonna move my smoker for me! You can't beat that for going above and beyond what's called for!

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting with "baited" breath... :drunk2:

images

___

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
1 more week and I'm outta here. Closing day the 27th. to sell our home. Went out to the 16 and took a few pictures with my phone. Lots to do to the new place but I'm looking forward to it.

Stay tuned...View attachment 219062View attachment 219063View attachment 219064View attachment 219065View attachment 219066View attachment 219067View attachment 219068
Man that looks nice!

I'm a bit jealous. I am about real tired of living in this mobile home park. My plan was to buy a few acres to move to but 12 years later that plan is still on hold.

Do you plan on building a new home on that land?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that looks nice!

I'm a bit jealous. I am about real tired of living in this mobile home park. My plan was to buy a few acres to move to but 12 years later that plan is still on hold.

Do you plan on building a new home on that land?
I'm talking to builders but they scare me!
I'm thinking surplus tent...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A cheap single-wide or camping trailer (if you can find one) would beat a tent. If there's room, you could put it near the build site and have all the utilites, septic, etc. already set up for the build, and not be rushed.

Just a thought. Congrats and Luck!
:drunk2:
___
Showed my wife a trailer to pull behind a Harley....she said that's a no go big boy. :anyone:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called ONG and OG&E to take the utilities out of my name on Monday the 30th since we're closing this Friday the 27th. at 3:00 PM. I didn't want to get caught short like I did scrambling around trying to keep my utilities on when I found out the last buyer couldn't close late in the game. Everything is going smoothly with these people though. They had already called both and asked service to start in their name tomorrow the 26th. the day BEFORE closing. We're in the far turn now.
Stay tuned.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom