How many of y'all wear bib overalls at least half the time, and where do you keep your guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really on topic but this is OSA so hey why not.

That is all my great grandpa ever wore. I still have a pair of his work ones hanging out in the garage. I actually found some at Bomgaars (farm store) that would fit my big ass a week or two ago but it's been a little warm for me to wear them. I have a feeling I'm going to get some good use out of them this winter.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An ankle holster seems like a good way if they're sitting on a tractor all day.
Never wore over-hauls (as old folks jokingly called them). Tried them on and they seemed uncomfortable.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve typically found coveralls and bibs to have pretty deep front pockets, so a pocket holster paired with the appropriate pistol works great. Most of the time when I’m wearing said clothing I am working and need to be as comfortable and cool as absolutely possible. Being able to easily remove my sidearm was extremely helpful when taking on my daily stuff.

Only other times I wore a sidearm with bibs or coveralls was in Afghanistan wearing a flight suit on missions (what we all got because it was cooler and more flame resistant than standard cam miles) and we used a drop leg holster. In the wintertime wearing bibs, I would get one of those desantis soft tuck style holsters, and just clip it onto the bibs somewhere I would easily be able to reach and still be able to cover with my coat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom