How many of you guys smoke pot regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenneth235

New to the site!
Reaction score
Funny question. Th ones that do, well, most of them, will deny it. Wonder why? Then the ones that do usually will lie about how much and how often. From daily use, most of the day long, to well, once in a while....
For me, I used to. Every day for many years. When I didn't have any, it was hell. Like quitting cigs times 1000. The ones that do,probably don't cut the grass, wash the dishes, pay the bills. They probably sit around and play Xbox all day. I haven't touched it for 8 years. It will ruin your life. Ever see a pothead pilot? Pothead NASCAR driver? How about a pothead astronaut? But a pothead working at subway? Sure! Pothead cab driver? Yup! Pothead bnsf engineer? No way. Smoke it, it will usually almost always touch every part of your life in a negative way. Pothead liberals? Tons of em!!!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny question. Th ones that do, well, most of them, will deny it. Wonder why? Then the ones that do usually will lie about how much and how often. From daily use, most of the day long, to well, once in a while....
For me, I used to. Every day for many years. When I didn't have any, it was hell. Like quitting cigs times 1000. The ones that do,probably don't cut the grass, wash the dishes, pay the bills. They probably sit around and play Xbox all day. I haven't touched it for 8 years. It will ruin your life. Ever see a pothead pilot? Pothead NASCAR driver? How about a pothead astronaut? But a pothead working at subway? Sure! Pothead cab driver? Yup! Pothead bnsf engineer? No way. Smoke it, it will usually almost always touch every part of your life in a negative way. Pothead liberals? Tons of em!!!

There was a pothead nascar crewchief. But he lost his job until he could go through the road to recovery program.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smoked quite a bit 40-45 years ago. I'd probably light one up a couple of times a week if it was legal here. The best I remember it's more relaxing than alcohol and it enables profound insight into the meaning of life.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weed+firearms= could be really bad news if you were to get busted with them near each other, especially in backwards assed Oklahoma. I like my freedoms and my guns wayyy too much to chance getting in trouble and losing either. Gonna have to be alcohol for me if I need a little something something, for now anyways, or when Im in Oklahoma anyways.

Now when I was a young man growing up in northern California over 20 years ago I may have sampled a bit here and there but I was living right in the middle of a place that grew some of the best stuff on the planet and I had close friends and relatives growing for the Medical Marijuana business. Some of my friends still are in the business legitimately in various areas of California and Colorado and I still visit them regularly even though I do not imbibe these days. I have been approached by friends with small businesses in the Denver area with investment opportunities, and by the looks of the way things are going there I am highly interested but holding back a bit waiting to see how this is all going to play out after Obama is out of office and a new president is in. I would hate to be in business there if and when the Feds decided to pull the plug and shut it all down. I doubt that will happen but best to be safe. Some friends are involved with the upcoming 'Cannibis Cup' in Denver showcasing their companies products- one friend sells hydroponic growing supplies and manufactures pipes and vaporizers; another makes edibles, oils and other products as well as products strictly for MM patients.

Last edited:

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom