How many Oklahoma medical marijuana farms tied to organized crime have been shut down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, but, making it legal and selling licenses was suppose to stop all that. Just like making recreational pot legal is suppose to help vets with PTSD who can not get it from the VA. I have not figured that one out yet.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not enough.

Alot of the china farms are mob related, and now we are dealing with the influx of eastern Europeans moving in setting up farms.

Then the vote to make pot recreational in March will only add to the madness.

I have had to smell more pot at work the last few weeks, people come in reeking of the crap like they have rolled around in which I am sure most of them do.

Oklahoma made a mistake IMO when they allowed the "medical use" of the stuff.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not start by revoking the attorneys licenses that set up hundreds of ghost owners? ALL of those operations should've been shut down immediately on finding the fraud. If you think they don't know which operations are foreign ran, crawl back under your rock.

Why not just take 4M from all the money the state has raked in over the last 4-5 years? Pretty ignorant ask by Inhofe in my opinion.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, but, making it legal and selling licenses was suppose to stop all that. Just like making recreational pot legal is suppose to help vets with PTSD who can not get it from the VA. I have not figured that one out yet.
The whole mj for PTSD or really any medical condition is stupid…it’s also really hard to believe mj is medicinal when you have dispensaries named “Dank House” lol.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The whole mj for PTSD or really any medical condition is stupid…it’s also really hard to believe mj is medicinal when you have dispensaries named “Dank House” lol.
I understand the stuff grown for medical use supposedly will not get you high but was just a gateway to try for recreational. Of course those pushing for medical lied and said it was not, but now admit it. Strangely enough my poor old mind just can not see how legalizing recreational is going to help vets whom the VA will not pay for medical. Are they to dumb to go see a different doctor and pay out of pocket?

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand the stuff grown for medical use supposedly will not get you high but was just a gateway to try for recreational. Of course those pushing for medical lied and said it was not, but now admit it. Strangely enough my poor old mind just can not see how legalizing recreational is going to help vets whom the VA will not pay for medical. Are they to dumb to go see a different doctor and pay out of pocket?
Lol you’d be amazed the amount of vets that complain about the VA but refuse to get medical insurance and go see a different doctor. Everyone wants a quick fix but any mental health medication is only a band aid to mask the symptoms

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not just take 4M from all the money the state has raked in over the last 4-5 years? Pretty ignorant ask by Inhofe in my opinion.
Call me crazy, but could Inhofe be trying to line someone’s pockets in Oklahoma with federal money?!? I know that kind of stuff never happens in this country, but it’s just a thought. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom