How many surgeries have you had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why I still have my lowers!
Trust me, it hurts. The roots of mine had curled and grown around my jaw bone. He drilled down the middle then used a chisel to split each tooth. I do not recommend it.

It is funny how over time you remember the pain when you think about these things, but sometimes you forget the actual event. Like I said, the wife has to remind me of having my gall bladder removed, and I usually forget about the shooting and the wisdom teeth until someone brings them up. I remember falling on the nail, getting bit by the camel, clawed by the black panther, hit by the elephant, I remember the guy sitting on my chest trying to strangle me and others only because they left scars that I see or feel everyday.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me, it hurts. The roots of mine had curled and grown around my jaw bone. He drilled down the middle then used a chisel to split each tooth. I do not recommend it.

It is funny how over time you remember the pain when you think about these things, but sometimes you forget the actual event. Like I said, the wife has to remind me of having my gall bladder removed, and I usually forget about the shooting and the wisdom teeth until someone brings them up. I remember falling on the nail, getting bit by the camel, clawed by the black panther, hit by the elephant, I remember the guy sitting on my chest trying to strangle me and others only because they left scars that I see or feel everyday.

Same here. I had forgotten about several surgeries I had while doing my list. Like my breast reduction. 😳 And that was one of the more painful surgeries I've dealt with. Also the single best thing I've ever done for myself. Although Grumpy is SO not over it yet. Lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. I had forgotten about several surgeries I had while doing my list. Like my breast reduction. 😳 And that was one of the more painful surgeries I've dealt with. Also the single best thing I've ever done for myself. Although Grumpy is SO not over it yet. Lol
I don't blame him. :P :P :P

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far only 3 but im only 34. All three were knee related and on the same knee.

1- ACL reconstruction with medial and lateral meniscus repairs
2- Bone graft to pack the tunnels from the previous ACL reconstruction
3- ACL reconstruction with medial and lateral meniscus repairs

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have NO IDEA ... 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂 Good thing for him I don't really mind ... 😉😁

1657915593207.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom