How often do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you carry?

• Total voters

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anytime I leave the house. Glock 42 most every where. Glock 19 on those days when voyaging into more crime intensive regions. A stainless Taurus PT92 hanging in the shower...on a rope.

I posted this image on my safe to remind the complacent idiot in me as to what can happened to you when your normalcy bias kicks in and you decide not to carry that day. This trucker nearly met his end on the road back in 2018.
16394963228414913450442139443462.jpg

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd mount it with something a little more dependable than suction cups...
:shocked:
___
Or just put it in your folded towel like I do lol, unless the bad guy can fit inside a 1x1 window without making any sound at all, I should be able to retrieve it before we are hand to hand.....However, if they were able to accomplish that feat, they still gotta deal with being in arms reach of a hairy, wet, naked, and angry sasquatch:boxing3:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or just put it in your folded towel like I do lol, unless the bad guy can fit inside a 1x1 window without making any sound at all, I should be able to retrieve it before we are hand to hand.....However, if they were able to accomplish that feat, they still gotta deal with being in arms reach of a hairy, wet, naked, and angry sasquatch:boxing3:
Well, I’m just thinking… This is my rifle, this is my gun. This one’s for fighting, this one’s for fun.
So, guess I always have my gun.

Maybe you should just smile and wink at them first. That would scare away many, at least distract them enough to get to the firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom