How soon for rolling electrical blackouts in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have had snow falling since about 6 pm moving northeast. First time i ever known of snow coming out of the south isnt it suppose to be warm air coming from the south not cold thought it came from the north

Wife was looking at a weather radar app a while ago and showed it to me. There is a large band of snow extending from southern Texas and off to the east to those neighboring states. Not even close to Oklahoma...

...yet.

9 00an 2 18 21 National Radar.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife was looking at a weather radar app a while ago and showed it to me. There is a large band of snow extending from southern Texas and off to the east to those neighboring states. Not even close to Oklahoma...

...yet.
Not everything shows up on those maps. They were getting snow at the Tulsa airport this morning (for a record tenth consecutive day), but it didn't show up on the national loop.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

...yet.

View attachment 193942
Yeah i looked at radar several times and showed no snow in the area but when you stuck your head out it got snowed on. Ended up with a additional 2 inchs

Latest posts

Top Bottom