I’m gonna sound like the village idiot here, but…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are tons of cougars just in OKC. Go check out Friends on Memorial and Portland on the weekends. Iv'e heard tell of some sabre tooths there too.
I dunno about you but these here cougars look sexy!

1643261888358.jpeg

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never saw a black one but I have seen mountain lions in Oklahoma.
It could have been a black lab. Mine has that cat like gate when he’s moping along.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t typically consider coyotes to be intimidating, but that guy is something else.
They are in Oklahoma and have been for years. Once you hear one scream you will never forget it.
I heard one as a teenager, out fishing near paoli. I’ll never forget it, it still sends chills down my spine just thinking about it to this day. Landowner killed it a few weeks later, it killed a cow and a calf, scared the cow through a fence, it fell down in a ravine.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys want to see something funny, go look at Oklahoma department of wildlife Twitter page. Scroll down until you find this post and read the comments. Pure gold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220127-115836_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-115836_Samsung Internet.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 48

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are tons of cougars just in OKC. Go check out Friends on Memorial and Portland on the weekends. Iv'e heard tell of some sabre tooths there too.

Sabre? Is that Russian for "store bought"?

First time my brother went deer hunting with Dad, Uncle and myself, he was 10, in was 12.

The rancher was showing us the rancher lay out. Was telling us of a sighting of a mountain lion.

We were camping, in sleeping bags by the fire. A luck would have it, about 2am, the rancher's barn cat crawls in my brother's sleeping bag.

He wakes up and starts kicking and screaming. Cat is trapped at bottom of bag, clawing and yowling.

They roll over into the fire and set the sleeping bag on fire.

Brother finally gets out of bag, cat escapes and we get the fire under control.

My brother has never deer hunted or camped, again.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sabre? Is that Russian for "store bought"?

First time my brother went deer hunting with Dad, Uncle and myself, he was 10, in was 12.

The rancher was showing us the rancher lay out. Was telling us of a sighting of a mountain lion.

We were camping, in sleeping bags by the fire. A luck would have it, about 2am, the rancher's barn cat crawls in my brother's sleeping bag.

He wakes up and starts kicking and screaming. Cat is trapped at bottom of bag, clawing and yowling.

They roll over into the fire and set the sleeping bag on fire.

Brother finally gets out of bag, cat escapes and we get the fire under control.

My brother has never deer hunted or camped, again.
I really need to see some youtube video of this... :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom