I hate MATH!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take it from a "math pro", the reason most people who "can't learn math" have trouble is because math is NOT a spectator sport.
You wouldn't expect to make a pro sports team by watching a lot of games. Buying a guitar does not make you a musician.
You can't memorize something and skip up to algebra without learning arithmetic first. Get in there and get dirty rolling problems around.
Learn by doing. Practice.
After working thousands of waveform problems, they all look like the same problem over again with different coefficients.

A College Algebra student asked me "If your degrees are in Physics, how come you know math?" Well, when you spend 6 years working math word problems, it matters little whether you call it math, physics, physical chemistry, or engineering. Try it and see.
Finding math an extremely difficult subject in college, my math professor told an incredible truth one day which changed my outlook and contributed to better math grades for myself. What he told me was "no matter how difficult the mathematical problem seems, always remember that you only have to work with two alphanumeric's at a time".

Latest posts

Top Bottom