I hate Whole Foods Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was in the local farm store here in AR last weekend. While at the counter, hippie chick with teeth-clencher accent and typical lib attire asks if the sweet 'taters are "Orgaaaanic". Counterman says "Reckon so. They came out the ground." I nearly pissed myself laughing getting out the door.

I reckon he has a point.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was in the local farm store here in AR last weekend. While at the counter, hippie chick with teeth-clencher accent and typical lib attire asks if the sweet 'taters are "Orgaaaanic". Counterman says "Reckon so. They came out the ground." I nearly pissed myself laughing getting out the door.

I reckon he has a point.

This sausage is definitely organic.

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind throwing out there that I really like this place. Have been looking forward to its' arrival for some time. Has nothing to do with rich or not. My wife is gluten sensitive and trying to shop gluten free in most places just plain sucks!! They are proud of their stuff and it shows in price. However, their pizza is great, the selections on the bbq bar and buffet thing are good too. Never had something bad there honestly. Folks can moan all they want but really try to find good gluten free food selections and you will be hard pressed to avoid Whole Foods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom