I hate Whole Foods Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would bet that you can't get "Taste of the Wild" dog food at tractor supply. Besides that, I have no reason to ever set foot in a tractor supply store. Just saying.

The company that makes TOTW (Diamond)..... also makes the TSC's house brand dog food. They are actually not far off from each other.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless you're planning on eating that dog why would it matter what it ate??

Maybe b/c I want to feed my dog the best type of dog food available that doesn't contain unnecessary fillers such as grains which happen to be the #1 cheap dog food filler. I prefer my dog to be able to digest and process as much nutrients as possible and not fill up the yard with fillers like grain. I love my dog. Maybe you don't love yours or just dont care what you feed them? To each his own.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe b/c I want to feed my dog the best type of dog food available that doesn't contain unnecessary fillers such as grains which happen to be the #1 cheap dog food filler. I prefer my dog to be able to digest and process as much nutrients as possible and not fill up the yard with fillers like grain. I love my dog. Maybe you don't love yours or just dont care what you feed them? To each his own.

They got laws against beastiality in Oklahoma. My little dog eats whatever I put in it's bowl. And it stays outside where animals are supposed to be.....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda like Whole Foods ... Sunflower Market too. Can't take GC in with me though ... he's not good close, cramped aisles and lots of other people. It's just better for everyone involved (me, the other shoppers, the store staff) if he stays in the car.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Your wife probably eats anything you put in her bowl to. I'm happy for you.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom