I think someone shot my dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dog, I hope it makes a full recovery. We had someone shoot 1 of our dogs with a pellet gun and didn't realize it until it was too late he died of lead poisoning.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way it looks your dog was looking at the gunmen head on, thus the through shot. Rowdy kids, a$$hat neighbors or attempted robbery maybe?

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does your dog bark a lot or at night? Like mentioned if one of your neighbors was upset at the barking he might of tried to shoot your dog?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vet and cops. Gun shot wounds can lead to compartment syndrome along the wound path, if you have an emergency vet clinic it's worth the money to get him looked at now.

Surveillance cameras covering your yard would be a good idea. It's like closing the barn door after the horses have run away but if it happens again you'll have more insight as to where it cane from.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you checked your yard to see where the bullet(if its that) would have impacted when your dog was shot? If you can find that im sure it will point you in the right direction. Beautiful dog, sorry to hear of your trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom