I think someone shot my dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe I would get a report from the vet before calling the police. The vet might have another theory after an xray and the police would probably believe a vet's report more than your guesses. They might even wait until after a vet visit to take a report.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks man. I hope your dog heals well. I'd definitely at least make a report so it will be documented if anything of this nature happens in the future. I'm sure you'll be taking him to the vet, better safe than sorry. That is a good looking dog.

BrandX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with beast1989. And it definately points to annoyed neighbors. I would go ask neighbors if the dog was making alot of noise while you were gone. Read the expression on their faces. It should tell you who's responsible. Then call out the police to make a report for animal cruelty. Very chicken-sh++

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why wait on your vet? He might have something damaged inside. You can't always tell if a dog is having problems by just watching their behavior. I'd get him in to see any vet that's available immediately and at least have some x-rays done. Then have whatever follow-ups are needed taken care of by your vet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom