I Went Thru A Horrible Experience Today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to do my own laundry.
I like All Free and clear. The smelly good liquids like gain and others have oils that stay on the materials that give them the scents they have.

Those oils make towels and wash cloths not soak up water very well.

Ever take a dry towel and drag it across some water on the counter.
I want it to soak up right now not after I wipe it 3 or more times.

Do not get me started on overloading a washing machine.
Some people have Zero concept or Zero knowledge on how things work.

Totally packed machine will not clean properly and it is hard on bearings and seals.
Rant over.
All Free and Clear very good.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a time when we were living in Oregon that the wife had to come back to Oklahoma to help our youngest son who had surgery and needed help to do the things that he wasn't supposed to until he healed. Since I stayed in Oregon to continue our "work," she left me instructions on how to use the washing machine. Those instructions are in a folder entitles "When the SHTF" on my computer.

Sadly, I need to have her update those instructions because we got a different washing machine.

While on the road with our Summer jobs, she sees guys doing laundry in the hotels. She say that tend to throw everything in at the same time in one load and then use gobs of laundry detergent.

If she wasn't around, I'd probably be doing the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom