I Went Thru A Horrible Experience Today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I never want to have to go thru again.

My wife's been out of town since Thursday. I had to do my own laundry today. It was horrible, I tell you... I'm still shaken.
You finally realized you actually had to handle your own skid-marked undies after you threw them in the hamper? :bolt:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that's a difficult question to answer. Mostly because I talk big on the internet but in real life I'm afraid of her and would never say anything like that out loud.

Or were you asking hypothetically what her response might be if I actually acted the way I pretend to act online?

It makes a diference.

Nope ... Definitely not Grumpy ...

Jim Parry

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid the wringer washing machine was outside and I hardly ever did washing unless my pants stood up by themselves after I took them off. I'm not sure if old man Kramer knew that we used his pond... Nowadays, he'd have to have a fence around the pond, signs posted that no swimming allowed and not responsible for accidents.
Got my finger caught in the wringer once - just once was all it took to learn that lesson!

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I never want to have to go thru again.

My wife's been out of town since Thursday. I had to do my own laundry today. It was horrible, I tell you... I'm still shaken.
I almost started praying for you before I entered the thread.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom