I'm getting burned out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Petroleum = gas. I started 14 years ago. I'm at the ripe old age of 59, soon to be 60.
Do you need to train an eager young man to take the bull by the horns? I’m half kidding. I drive hazmat and it’s not the job I dreamed of when I came to Oklahoma. I looked for about 6mo trying to get on as a terminal operator but nothing opened up. Been looking into getting my own construction business started again but I’d be starting from scratch with customer base again. Decisions decisions

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've pretty much capped out at $110K. If I stuck around anther 5 yrs, maybe another 5K extra. I transferred from Oklahoma to Florida, pre-retirement. If you're looking for something within the four-state area, I could point you in the right direction.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Petroleum = gas. I started 14 years ago. I'm at the ripe old age of 59, soon to be 60.

HA! Try being a cop for 34 YEARS! You wanna talk about burnout, phuck me! :faint:

I'd retire yesterday if'n I could, but I gotta stick it out for 7 more years. Hell, I don't see me alive in 7 more years.

Like the great Mickey Mantle once said..."if I had known I would've lived this long, I would've taken better care of myself."

But yeah, I feel ya bro. :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom