I'm starting to think...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's old as dirt. Won't be around long anyway. I bet she just fades away...

She's younger than our new President-elect! :P

I agree, though, she didn't have near the stamina he does/did. Hope he makes it 4 years in the stress of this job he wanted... not sure anyone who runs really realizes how stressful it is going to be until they get there.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is the "unlike button".
Vengeance may be fun, but I'm more concerned about Chuck Schumer and the other 40-odd Democrat Senators who stand prepared to block a Trump-nominated SCOTUS nominee.
Takes 60 yes votes to confirm, and Republicans don't have the votes without some Democrats.
Whoever gets into the SCOTUS will be there long after current politicians are gone.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vengeance may be fun, but I'm more concerned about Chuck Schumer and the other 40-odd Democrat Senators who stand prepared to block a Trump-nominated SCOTUS nominee.
Takes 60 yes votes to confirm, and Republicans don't have the votes without some Democrats.
Whoever gets into the SCOTUS will be there long after current politicians are gone.

Which means you have to buy 8 Democrats to get it done. That's cheaper than buying a whole election. :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nobody talked about vengeance. The Clintons have lived above the law for years and have used their power and influence to stay there.
The United States is a land of laws that keep us moving in the right direction.
Its time that we put them to the same standard of the law that the rest of us have to live by day after day.
Nobody should be above the law, no matter their position or wealth.
A lot of folks including some of our highest ranking military and political electorates have served time in jail for crimes much less than the Clintons.
Its time for them to make it right.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't give up so soon, @Shootin 4 Fun, latest reports say Trump may be is starting to shift on parts of Obamacare

Nothing surprising about that. I don't think anyone here really trusts Trump, either. Not like I expect him to accomplish 1/10th of what he spouted on the campaign trail. The difference is, we'll be disappointed by him falling short of his claims, whereas with Hillary, we would have been relieved and ecstatic should she have failed so miserably.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing surprising about that. I don't think anyone here really trusts Trump, either. Not like I expect him to accomplish 1/10th of what he spouted on the campaign trail. The difference is, we'll be disappointed by him falling short of his claims, whereas with Hillary, we would have been relieved and ecstatic should she have failed so miserably.

i have never claimed H would have been better. I just think it's funny that people say they like Trump because he tells it like it is and seem to know he is going to lie to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom