Images from Tulsa Courthouse Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is "drop the pistol, or I'll shoot the guy in the library!" a new law enforcement tactic?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about respecting law enforcement... until they shoot an innocent bystander. Is a guy with an empty or almost empty .22lr pistol worth flinging lead at innocent people?

You wouldn't know, because you're not capable of doing the job. You certainly don't have the chops to Monday morning quarterback those who do!

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You wouldn't know, because you're not capable of doing the job. You certainly don't have the chops to Monday morning quarterback those who do!

LOL.

Seriously? I'm too dumb to be a cop and it's ok for cops to accidentally shoot whoever they want? I keep forgetting that we're all just slaves to the .gov and the police.

I'm guessing if you're in law enforcement, you either work for a security guard company, or the TSA.

If something I designed in the oilfield hurt or killed someone, I would be OK with you calling me out on it. Police are no better than I am.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL.

Seriously? I'm too dumb to be a cop and it's ok for cops to accidentally shoot whoever they want? I keep forgetting that we're all just slaves to the .gov and the police.

I'm guessing if you're in law enforcement, you either work for a security guard company, or the TSA.

If something I designed in the oilfield hurt or killed someone, I would be OK with you calling me out on it. Police are no better than I am.

I'm saying it's real damn easy for you to sit in your easy chair and second guess braver people than you'll ever be. If that makes you dumb, so be it. Do you even know what qualified immunity is?

Seriously, you're to ignorant to even know what you don't know.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm saying it's real damn easy for you to sit in your easy chair and second guess braver people than you'll ever be. If that makes you dumb, so be it. Do you even know what qualified immunity is?

Yes, and I'm actually sitting in a truck in the middle of an oilfield. I'm not second guessing anyone, I'm saying some deputy was a bad shot, if you disagree you're not much of a cop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom