In and Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been wanting to try in and out burger for awhile now so Saturday the girlfriend and I made the trip down to Allen, Texas and tried it. They were really busy, but the food was good, had the double double and fries and a vanilla shake. Girlfriend had a cheeseburger with animal style fries and a neopolitan shake, also went to a couple different harley shops to get poker chips for my collection. It was a good day.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ate at the In and Out Burger at Lake Havasu, Arizona, it is located in the courtyard next to the London Bridge. Walked over and under the London Bridge and ate lunch — Excellent Day !!!!!!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d rather eat at McDonald’s. Ask for a bacon cheeseburger with mayonnaise at In-N-Out. They have neither bacon or mayonnaise. In all reality it’s Whataburger FTW.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a few places in the Phoenix metro where In-N-Out and Chick-fil-A are side by side with picnic tables in between. I guess because they are both Christian owned businesses. Anyway, we would get burgers from In-N-Out and waffle fries from Chick-fil-A because none of us like In-N-Out's fries. You just can't take a fresh cut potato and make very good fries out of it. They should be par cooked first to make them crispy when you fry. Five Guys does the same thing.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The In-N-Out in Vegas is worth the hype, none of the Texas based ones are. And Red Robin burgers are blah, at least here in Tulsa. Braums are good when they don't get overcooked. By far the best here in Tulsa are Claudes (old fashioned burger joint), Fat Guys and Smashburger.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The In-N-Out in Vegas is worth the hype, none of the Texas based ones are. And Red Robin burgers are blah, at least here in Tulsa. Braums are good when they don't get overcooked. By far the best here in Tulsa are Claudes (old fashioned burger joint), Fat Guys and Smashburger.

Fat guys used to be my absolute favorite restaurant, but I quit going after the last price increase. Wings literally went from 9.99 to 13.99 over night, and they charged us $2 for a piece of bacon cut in half to "add bacon" to our burger. I do kinda have a craving for it now that i'm talking about it, but it just got way too expensive for what it is. Those wings are PHENOMINAL

Latest posts

Top Bottom