In and Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The In-N-Out in Vegas is worth the hype, none of the Texas based ones are. And Red Robin burgers are blah, at least here in Tulsa. Braums are good when they don't get overcooked. By far the best here in Tulsa are Claudes (old fashioned burger joint), Fat Guys and Smashburger.

Bill's period!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with in-n-out. Maybe it was all the hype I'd been hearing for years about them being awesome. It was just a fast food burger to me, nothing special.

I mean, it's pretty damn good for a fast food burger (I like it better than say, Whataburger or Wendys, which themselves are above McDonalds or Burger King of Jack In The Box), but at the end of the day it's still a fast food burger. Not worth going out of my way for, but I can eat it and enjoy it well enough.

Price is pretty fair for the fast food as well.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems the further they get away from where they originated the crappy they are and that goes for all the hamburger joints. Five Guys, Steak and Shake, In and Out etc are examples.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree with the In-N-Out in California vs TexASS. I ate in California several times and really enjoyed it. Several years later when I finally ate at In-N-Out in Denton, it didn't taste like I remembered. Maybe my taste buds had changed.

I really enjoy the Fat Guys Burger Bar on Greenwood in Tulsa. But to be honest, there was young, cute brunette working at the register that had my attention the whole time I was sitting at the bar ...

But in OKC, I go for either Tucker's or Pub W

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have eaten at In-N-Out in Vegas, good for fast food. I don't like 5 Guys and their raw fries. Braums and JIB gets a no vote from me. Worst burger I ate was from Del Taco, guess b/c it's Tex mex.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Not a fancy newfangled fast food place, but better than any that I've tried that are mentioned in this thread.
e98be30e99e548e78c78dc8d3440b602.jpg
cd7b09c6a9b90dfad65805fb4529457c.jpg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fat guys used to be my absolute favorite restaurant, but I quit going after the last price increase. Wings literally went from 9.99 to 13.99 over night, and they charged us $2 for a piece of bacon cut in half to "add bacon" to our burger.

Five guys has been going nuts on their prices ever since they came to Tulsa. When they first opened I would cough up $6 bucks for a cheese burger. Took my daughter to the new one on S. Memorial in Tulsa the other day. A freaking Little Cheeseburger is $7.09 a Cheeseburger is $9.21 and shakes are $5.29. I like the food but those prices are just stupid for a fast food burger. I can have ground filet for that price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom