Is anyone else getting tired of this crap ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mistake, I apologize and I have corrected my post.

It's hard to keep all of you libs straight in my mind. You probably could read the post to though and it might help you too.

JD8 thank you for the correction.
For what it's worth, I accept the correction and appreciate it.

I'm not a particular liberal --- I'm more of what you might call an Independent, Swing Voter, Libertarian, or any other multitude of terms. It doesn't really matter since most folks tend to view people as GOP or Democrat these days. I favor absolute fiscal conservatism (The kind that doesn't have mercy for "too big to fail" tax payer money handouts) and having a strong social safety net and healthcare system at the same time. I favor equal respect for all Amendments while believing that erosion of the Second puts all the others in peril. I believe that people should be free to have equal opportunity, a system not rigged against anyone, separation of religion and state, states rights, and government accountability. I believe that capitalism is important but also believe the environment we all share shouldn't get wrecked so that a polluting companies shareholders can get a few extra cents on a quarterly dividend. If that qualifies as a "lib" these days then sure, label me as one.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD8 thinks the answer is to ban anyone he disagrees with.

This is about as retarded as you calling GTG a liberal.

I don't have the power to ban anyone on either site, and if I did, I'd definitely keep you around. I mean your thread asking about suppressors and then telling people they shouldn't own NFA items was pure comedy from my standpoint. Leeebrals indeed....

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must keep meticulous notes on my posts. That's almost sick...are you a stalker ?

And so I disagree on some things it really got a bunch of people on that forum in a twist, you included. Was funny to watch actually.

But again, you never seem to want to have a dialog, you just want to take shots and whine.

Have fun with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom