Is it just me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trade you a Glock 43 for it. 😜

tenor-11.gif

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eh if it's like one "Special" gun then yeah, I would keep it, but I don't have an interest in keeping a bunch of guns just because they were owned by someone close to me. Granddad's service revolver from the PD? Absolutely I'm keeping that. Granddad's absolutely BEAT .22 that he used for shooting varmints out by the shed? Probably not. A bunch of rusty guns that an Uncle owned at one time or another? Probably not keeping those either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one .22 rifle passed down by my dad, and that’s it. My liberal family hated guns in general.
My FIL on the other hand left 8 long guns and one pistol.
As most already know, I don’t sell guns, only buy them now. Sold two or three back when money was tight and much younger.
One son is physically unable to use firearm’s and the other son is now a city boy in Dallas with no interest in owning any. If a gun touched his hands, it would be sold the next day with the money going to stereo speakers or something.
So, I’m going to make it easy for them. In my will should I go before the wife, there is to be an auction where all of my guns, tools, machine tools, boats and sporting gear are to be sold with the proceeds divided equally between the sons. It’s going to be a hell of an auction.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess if someone left me a gun collection or several items it might be a bit different.
I didnt take the entire collection, my brother took half but I suddenly had too many guns.
There are 3 of them I'll never part with. 2 of them were what he and I carried quail hunting when I was a teen.

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one .22 rifle passed down by my dad, and that’s it. My liberal family hated guns in general.
My FIL on the other hand left 8 long guns and one pistol.
As most already know, I don’t sell guns, only buy them now. Sold two or three back when money was tight and much younger.
One son is physically unable to use firearm’s and the other son is now a city boy in Dallas with no interest in owning any. If a gun touched his hands, it would be sold the next day with the money going to stereo speakers or something.
So, I’m going to make it easy for them. In my will should I go before the wife, there is to be an auction where all of my guns, tools, machine tools, boats and sporting gear are to be sold with the proceeds divided equally between the sons. It’s going to be a hell of an auction.
That's fine really a good way to do it.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only things that I have from my grandparents are there latest Bibles. I suspect that when I and the wife are gone, so will those.
I've got my Mom's Bible....plan on it being buried with me so I can give it back to her when I get there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom