Is it time to simmer down a little...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brigadoon is in Del City. Needless to say, they've joined my "Not so cheaper than dirt" No shopping list.

There should be a sticky of gougers and not.

I am going MSRP on all inbound lowers.

Not a penny higher.

I like to hear that reddog. You're one I've seen stay virtuous through the past few days. If you were only a little closer!

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
restocking at wholesalers higher prices are going to be part of the drive to higher prices. replacement cost has to be taken into account, just like we are experiancing.

I don't know that what I've seen online and heard about is to compensate for higher wholesale prices. I can see it to a point, but I've certainly seen gouging as well. Whether it be $150 more than MSRP on a polymer lower, $250+ more than MSRP on a forged lower, or $80 more for a PMAG, it's ridiculous. I'm just suggesting that the panic has never helped any of our causes, especially when most stores have already had orders for additional stock prior to the influx of buyers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going MSRP on all inbound lowers.

Not a penny higher.

Previously you sold lower.
Is there a reason to raise your price during this time of price gouging?
I'm not complaining, just wanting to understand the reasoning.

My local FFL has a modern loading shotgun coming for me at the same price as it was 6 months ago. Its well below the MSRP. Nobody in their right mind pays MSRP for a gun.
He gets my business.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped at FBT to try and get some PMAGS from them that they recieved earlier today. Between when they got 100 of them some time this morning and 4:30 they sold out of their order of 100. They were limiting customers to a max purchase of 5 mags. These were for $12 ea.

A guy at Guntec tried selling me PMAGS for $30 ea, said they were more expensive because these were bought from Smith and Wesson...S&W now sells PMAGS??? I dont buy it, and didn't buy it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll quote an other person without revealing their name.

WTF do you need to go on a buying spree? If your so concerned about shortages, you should have them in your inventor already.

Dumb ass gun owners cause all of this ********. The government has not a dammed thing to do with it.

You folks need to smarten up.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got caught flat footed in 94 and swore that I wouldn't let that happen again.
Now the folks that gave me **** in recent years for stocking up are the same ones hitting me
up to sell them something. Now if I could only Scuba dive and recover all the stuff that was on
my boat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom