Is it time yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you S4F. I started that, but my head exploded before I could finish.
I got lost a couple of times.

Are you and GC gonna make the match next weekend?

I got this.

Yep. Picked up the silent auction stuff from Mike C so we'll be bringing that with us ... And some cookies if I feel like cooking between now and then. I've been promising Lonnie some snickerdoodles for-EVAH ...

Forget Lonnie, we need Peanut Butter cookies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have talked to my Jim Nabors and we're ready to start the revolution.

achud.com_nextraimages_gomerpyles30003.jpg

OP, I'm mad at you. I really wanted to give JB crap for implying we should be ashamed when we complain about our country, but I don't want to seem like I'm part of the Jim Nabors revolution.

Now that I've cleared that up, nobody should ever be ashamed about complaining about our country. That's my gauge. I complain all the time and nobody has stopped me yet. When they try to stop me, I'm calling Jim Nabors and it's go time.

Being a rambling lunatic is another matter, though. Ya might should be ashamed of that. Mebbe.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ok so you all think that I would be the first person to walk down the street with a bunch of guys in the open. I may shoot my mouth off but i know tactics.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have talked to my jim nabors and we're ready to start the revolution.

achud.com_nextraimages_gomerpyles30003.jpg

op, i'm mad at you. I really wanted to give jb crap for implying we should be ashamed when we complain about our country, but i don't want to seem like i'm part of the jim nabors revolution.

Now that i've cleared that up, nobody should ever be ashamed about complaining about our country. That's my gauge. I complain all the time and nobody has stopped me yet. When they try to stop me, i'm calling jim nabors and it's go time.

Being a rambling lunatic is another matter, though. Ya might should be ashamed of that. Mebbe.

SHAZAM!

Thanks RH, I've been waiting for months to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom