Is it time yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First of all kgoodrich let me thank you. My afternoon nap was pleasantly interrupted.

Second I just have to ask. Do you have a brother named Redneck1861?

If bb is a cop or former cop she has more courage than you do jb and for that she has my respect and admiration.

Be grateful BB is not or was she ever a cop. There would be NO ONE safe. No I am not picking on my wife. Her determination, integrity and wit are why I married her. Well that and her skills if you get my drift. Oh just one more note if I were you I'd be afraid. She doesn't "piss off" easily.

He then made reference to BB going to screw her life away with her head in the "sad".

This made me snicker. Her head was a lot of places earlier but in the "sad" was not one of them.

I have never been part of a militia but i have gone on many trips with friends from the army and marines doing training.

I've been in the Air Force and been a cop for over 20 years. I don't know any military or LEO organizations that let civilians train with them. Just saying.

Oh one last thing. She will know at least a week before the rest of you guys when "the time is". Because when I get the memo saying it's time to put the NWO plan in place she's gonna be the first person (and only) I call.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I guess I am asking too much fro people that i would atleast think had a clue to what has happend to this country. It would seem they would rather have nothing than something or something for nothing.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WTF do you want!!??

First of all kgoodrich let me thank you. My afternoon nap was pleasantly interrupted.

Second I just have to ask. Do you have a brother named Redneck1861?

Be grateful BB is not or was she ever a cop. There would be NO ONE safe. No I am not picking on my wife. Her determination, integrity and wit are why I married her. Well that and her skills if you get my drift. Oh just one more note if I were you I'd be afraid. She doesn't "piss off" easily.

This made me snicker. Her head was a lot of places earlier but in the "sad" was not one of them.

I've been in the Air Force and been a cop for over 20 years. I don't know any military or LEO organizations that let civilians train with them. Just saying.

Oh one last thing. She will know at least a week before the rest of you guys when "the time is". Because when I get the memo saying it's time to put the NWO plan in place she's gonna be the first person (and only) I call.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GlockCop your wife sounds a bit like mine. As for the training with army and marines they are famly friends or guys that i have met in my travels that go out every now and than to have fun and do a bit of training with there buddys. I was not trying to say that ive gone on base with them to train, that would be a very stupid lie.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GlockCop your wife sounds a bit like mine. As for the training with army and marines they are famly friends or guys that i have met in my travels that go out every now and than to have fun and do a bit of training with there buddys. I was not trying to say that ive gone on base with them to train, that would be a very stupid lie.

Well then if I were you I would stop and think about what you are posting here. She doesn't talk anything she can't back up and you have stepped off in it big time. Questioning patriotism or intelligence of her or her friends -- of which she has more here than you can count -- is not a good way to start off with her.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
True i have steped in the muck and grime but I find i do my best when stuck between a rock and a handgranade. If i chalange people and there patriotism maby just maby they will get so mad that they will see something that they have missed or took for granted. I don't care how much hate and anger people heap upon my door step. I have been the outsider most of my life trashed and picked on for the way i look or for what i think and belleve. Keep it up, bring me your hate and maby just maby one of you will be better for it. I know i am. better to feel something than nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom