Is it time yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True i have steped in the muck and grime but I find i do my best when stuck between a rock and a handgranade. If i chalange people and there patriotism maby just maby they will get so mad that they will see something that they have missed or took for granted. I don't care how much hate and anger people heap upon my door step. I have been the outsider most of my life trashed and picked on for the way i look or for what i think and belleve. Keep it up, bring me your hate and maby just maby one of you will be better for it. I know i am. better to feel something than nothing at all.

Oh brother ... So you're a martyr for the cause, huh?? And you think I'm sad ...

Tell you what, hot rod ... you go on with your little crusade. I'll just leave you be so you can carry on ... One word of advice though ... When you and your "training buddies" come storming down my street with your little revolution don't be shocked when the old snotty lady living here pops you one right square in the chest with her rifle. Oh and no, you won't see it coming.

And please ... for God's sake ... pay more attention to your education. Heaven (and now everybody else) knows you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh good gawd, you're killing me!
True i have steped(stepped) in the muck and grime but I find i do my best when stuck between a rock and a handgranade (hand grenade). If i chalange(challenge) people and there(their) patriotism maby(maybe) just maby(maybe) they will get so mad that they will see something that they have missed or took(taken) for granted. I don't care how much hate and anger people heap upon my door step. I have been the outsider most of my life trashed and picked on for the way i look or for what i think and belleve (believe). Keep it up, bring me your hate and maby(maybe) just maby(maybe) one of you will be better for it. I know i am. better to feel something than nothing at all(I have no idea).

You have to learn how to communicate before I will follow you into a revolution.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh good gawd, you're killing me!

You have to learn how to communicate before I will follow you into a revolution.

You can't follow him in the revolution. We're gonna hang out at the house and wait for the revolution to come to us ... The dumbasses will be easy pickings ... We won't even have to get out of our lawnchairs lol.

Oh, BTW, I haven't mentioned it yet but I like your D.O.G. ... (The monkeynuts was funnier though!)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't follow him in the revolution. We're gonna hang out at the house and wait for the revolution to come to us ... The dumbasses will be easy pickings ... We won't even have to get out of our lawnchairs lol.

Oh, BTW, I haven't mentioned it yet but I like your D.O.G. ... (The monkeynuts was funnier though!)

Are you coming to Tulsa next Sunday?

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Are you and GC gonna make the match next weekend?

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
jb i wouldnt know what its like to get somethin for nothing. Ive worked my whole life for what i have. I didnt have video games to play with growing up. I had herds to feed and a grandfather that pushed me to do everything the right way the first time. I spent my youth on a farm working all the time. My best friend was a dog and a .22. When i did something wrong i got my butt busted and more chores. My father did something most parents wouldnt do. They sent me to my grandparents and there farm when i was two so i wouldnt grow up to be a loser. I am not a snot nosed brat like the young adults these days.

Verdigris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that time were to ever come, there would be no doubt whatsoever.

Until then. Everyone please return to your normally scheduled programming and let's try to elect some good ones this time.

This.

The time for action by the American people has come long ago. 1775 to be precise. The time for the American people to be active and involved in the direction of the country has never passed. It has been constant from the very beginning and will continue until the sun goes nova.

The time for violent action by the American people has also come long ago. However, it has gone. 1783 to be precise on that end date. If we are unhappy with the way the country is being run, or the direction of the country, it is time for us to stand up and become involved in politics. Speak, not where like minded people can hear, but where those who oppose your ideals or are oblivious to the world around them can hear.

Do not believe the lies that the established parties tell. A vote for a third party candidate is not wasted. By that philosophy, any vote not for the winner is wasted. A vote for a third party candidate, one who closely matches your views and values, tells both parties that you're tired of business as usual.

If you're a fan of any of the political parties, then support them. Financially or by volunteering. Speak! Get the sleepers around you to wake up and think as well. Don't spread conspiracies, spread awareness and the concept of questioning what we are spoon fed.

Don't like the political parties that you get to choose from? Start your own.

There is no victory for anyone if the force of arms is needed against ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom