Is it time yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Chomping at the bit for a fight no, chomping at the bit hoping that people will do something about it yes. I wish people would stand up for what is right. No you old snot I think you have no courage or honer I think you are just another mindless pawn. It makes it all to clear to me that my people are worthless and that my famly going back thru the ranks died for snivling snots like you makes me hurt for lives lost in vain. I grew up seeing the flags of my honerd dead famly members who faught and died for this country going all the way back to the start. No I might be young but I know where my heart is and i know my heart is right and just. So stick your head back in the sad and screw your life away.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I said get off your butt and figure out where your courage is. Where is your faith people? When was it decided that doing nothing is the new american way? Jb i would ask you to be kind and keep your trap shut when you have nothing good to say. It would seem that your parents never told you if you didnt have something nice to say to say nothing at all. A man would look to the point of ones words not the lack of spelling or grammer.

You come to this forum implying you advocate armed revolution which is illegal or did they not cover that in "Super Duper Patriot School"?

Everyone makes a few spelling mistakes, but yours seem almost contrived. Admit it, you are an English major at O.U.!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all respect, Books, I think it was you he called an old snot. It followed the post in which he reminded you that if you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ok jb Number 1. I never said one thing at all ever about armed revolution. 2. Im a blacksmith not a english major I find comfort in turning a lump of metal into a something that can be used. Im not a freak from the springer show who trys to grab the spot light with stupid traler park high school drama. I thought we were all adults here but seems you have lost your binky. Go take a nap and get a dipper change.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all respect, Books, I think it was you he called an old snot. It followed the post in which he reminded you that if you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

He then made reference to BB going to screw her life away with her head in the "sad".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom