Is This The Beginning Of The End?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I don’t eat raw fish. :screwy: 🤮
Sushi is incredible given the right fish. Wasabi for the sushi, Ginger flakes to cleanse the pallet before the next specie.
The siracha with mayo is a great addition as well.
Nagoya in Stillwater and Sakura Japanese restaurant in Ponca have incredible sushi bars.
Speaking of Siracha sauce, we have a bottle in the fridge. It gets used on occasion like today when adding it to baked beans for a little heat and flavor.
If it disappears for a while, it will be missed but many other hot sauces are on the market to take its place.
Like has been said, Franks with butter and garlic powder for wings, Tabasco for breakfast on eggs, and Louisiana sauce for general heat and flavor.
Tabasco peppers can be grown at home and made into your own hot sauce. Only takes one plant to make gallons so keep that in mind. One tiny pepper will make a mild sauce, two will make it hot and three will take it to volcanic levels in a standard size hot sauce bottle.
We grew four plants one time, ending up making gallons of the stuff to give away. Never again.

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as Franks Hot Sauce (needed for hot wings) and Louisiana Hot Sauce (needed for proper consumption of Coney I-lander hot dogs) are still in stock, the world will continue to turn.
You guys are a bad influence. I was on the glidepath for bed. Now I’m cobbling together a hotdog burrito.

Nathan’s bun length, Campari tomato, quartered along one side, siracha dribbled on the tomato, Gulden’s spicy brown mustard on the other side, wrapped up in fluffy wheat tortilla. It will be an hour before I can get horizontal.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sushi is incredible given the right fish. Wasabi for the sushi, Ginger flakes to cleanse the pallet before the next specie.
The siracha with mayo is a great addition as well.
Nagoya in Stillwater and Sakura Japanese restaurant in Ponca have incredible sushi bars.
Speaking of Siracha sauce, we have a bottle in the fridge. It gets used on occasion like today when adding it to baked beans for a little heat and flavor.
If it disappears for a while, it will be missed but many other hot sauces are on the market to take its place.
Like has been said, Franks with butter and garlic powder for wings, Tabasco for breakfast on eggs, and Louisiana sauce for general heat and flavor.
Tabasco peppers can be grown at home and made into your own hot sauce. Only takes one plant to make gallons so keep that in mind. One tiny pepper will make a mild sauce, two will make it hot and three will take it to volcanic levels in a standard size hot sauce bottle.
We grew four plants one time, ending up making gallons of the stuff to give away. Never again.

Next time you are in the Tulsa area, try Caribbean Sushi at 101st and S Elm Pl in BA. Their poke bowls are outstanding! They have a different twist on edamame as well, its put in a garlic soy sauce that takes them up a notch. They have a pretty good sushi selection as well.

One of my bucket list items is to go fishing for salmon in Alaska, filleting it right there, rinse and have the freshest salmon sashimi ever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom