Julius Jones Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will Gov. Stitt do on the Julius Jones clemency issue?

• Grants Clemency

• Denies Clemency

• Does nothing

• Goes on another trip to a foreign country

Results are only viewable after voting.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4BA06624-867A-410E-941D-64FB5291E6D1.jpeg

Oklahoma attorney general, family of Paul Howell comment on Julius Jones’ commutation

Plus the taxpayers just picked up a couple million dollars liability easily. He’s gonna live probably another 30-40 years. Backside of those years will be loaded up with health care costs for probably better care than most of us will have.

Last edited:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stitt is smarter than the jury that convicted this monster. Hickenlooper in Colorado did the s

Hey Julius, dig this

Tick ........................ Tock
Tick ................... Tock
Tick .............. Tock
Tick ....... Tock
Tick .... Tock
Tick .. Tock
Tick . Tock
Tick .
Tic
Ti
T

AMF, that's Adios MF'er
Now they want him released from prison, next they will want compinsation for time spent in jail?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem I see now is that he has been making money of this whole thing. The victims family should sue in civil court and all the money Jones makes or made now goes to them. No matter what the evidence showed he was involved in the murder and his family should not be able to make money off of it.
With all the publisity this is getting some Hollywood squirrel will make a movie, or TV show, out of this. By the time they get finished he will be the HERO!

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably the right decision. He would be wrong no matter what he decided. He has been hit with far more than most OK Govenors.
Not so fast David. Are we as a people threatened by the racist, or is this a decision based on true facts? I dont know the case and dont say so but the truth lies in the open trial that he went through, he was sentenced to the Death Penalty for killing an innocent Oklahoman. If this backfires on the Governor, we will know in the next 30 days. I know and have watched many many Oklahomans really shocked at the Stitt decision. Which side is his bread buttered on is the question we need answered.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of those Oklahomans have seen the actual evidence, just as none of us on this forum have. We all have based our decisions on less than complete information, and lies, and past experiences. The Governor's responsibility in this case was to listen to the information provided to him by the Pardon & Parole Board, discuss with the Attorney General, and make what he feels is the best decision for the state. I know it's hard for some folks to believe that an elected official can actually attempt to do the right thing, but My opinion, and that's all that it is, is that it seems that there is indeed still some potential misleading or incorrect evidence in the case, and there is a possibility that Jones was not the actual killer. It has happened many times before.

And I do not believe that there was any "bread buttering" taking place.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem I see now is that he has been making money of this whole thing. The victims family should sue in civil court and all the money Jones makes or made now goes to them. No matter what the evidence showed he was involved in the murder and his family should not be able to make money off of it.
How has he been making money off this?
If I remember right Ok has/had a law saying those convicted of a crime and incarcerated cannot make money from the retelling of their story be it written or a movie.
There may be a way around that, but I don’t know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom