Just curious post: If you were forced to....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I were forced to live on the west coast, but anywhere of my choice, I'd pick Alaska. Washington State would be a distant second (I do have a couple of friends there). Oregon and California can go to Hell. That said, if the only thing keeping a person from moving to Oregon was not being able to pump your own gas, the solution is a motorcycle. You're allowed to pump your own gas if you have a motorcycle because the gas stations got the law changed so they wouldn't have to be liable for the paint jobs on them (after one of them had to pay out the nose for ruining a guy's custom paint job).

If I were forced to live on the east coast, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine would all make the list. The rest of it...I think I'd have to pass.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can extend "east coast" to "Gulf coast," I'd consider Alabama or Texas. If not, I'm extending the west coast to Alaska and dealing with the #%^*ing cold over the #%^*ing loonies on the left coast.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was given the choice between west coast, east coast, and overseas. I said id want overseas, west, easy (in that order). They gave me East Coast! :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom