Just curious post: If you were forced to....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politics aside, both of our coasts are beautiful places with amazing recreational activities, hunting, fishing, and scenery that put Oklahoma to shame.

I'd probably choose rural Maine...the backwoods and rednecks there make most parts of Oklahoma look like a refined metropolis.

But that's the rub, a guy like me, really can't put politics aside and enjoy the view.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But that's the rub, a guy like me, really can't put politics aside and enjoy the view.

I used to be like that, maybe you're different but I used to be a real *******, and I've known others that were like me. I wouldn't want to live in Massachusetts, but Boston was a beautiful city and I had a great time while I was there on business last year. 5 years ago all I would have done was bitched about having to be there. And Chicago, man we had a good time in Chicago.

YMMV

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I could enjoy a visit to those places. I just couldn't deal with living there. I really really want to visit Chicago sometime, and wouldn't mind visiting New England in the fall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom