LPKs What's the difference.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might want to check out a Giselle trigger, Compass Lake is where I got mine , kind of pricey.

I'm not looking to spend a fortune on it and its definitely not a target rig, but I'd like to have a quality LPK in it if I plan on keeping it or end up selling it.

I'm leaning towards DD, but might just go with an LMT if I can find one at a better price.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been fortunate to put quite a bit of use on LMT, DMPS, Rock river, and Rogio aresenal LPK's with no failures from any of them. The LMT LPK has seen the bulk and was came in a complete LMT lower. Other than the RR all of these LPK's are pretty much standard "milspec" offersing from each of these manufacturers, the RR is their 2 stage setup. I like any and/or all them so far...

BeRotten

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be worth checking on....

Rock River had LPK's with their 2 stage trigger on sale for $95. That's cheap, had I been thinking I would have ordered more. I got 2 of them and they are great. The 2 stage is much better than the RR single stage. I'm sure there are better triggers, but for the money, I don't think you can beat it.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom