Marijuana dispensaries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So are the dispensaries/ doctors and the Feds on the same sheet of music so as soon as you get a RX you loose your right to bare arm's?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem comes when you fill out a 4473 which asks you specifically if you use/abuse illicit drugs. If you falsify that answer, its a felony. If you are truthful you are denied permission to buy that firearm. OSBI has come out and said they will not actively prohibit OHL's due to having a MML. But on the federal level you can be charged with having a schedule II narcotic with a firearm in your possession.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But on the federal level you can be charged with having a schedule II narcotic with a firearm in your possession.

Suppose I manufacture a legal firearm. ATF says I do not have to register the legal firearm nor do I have to report it.
Since the firearm does not have to be registered it is not a registered firearm.
Therefore a firearm that is not registered is non-existent.
Since the self manufactured xxx is non-existent, logic would indicate that I could legally apply for and receive a MM license and have no issues with federal statues or laws.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4473 is not required for black powder muzzle loader and etc. are not required by the Federal Government.
But under State and other Fed statutes they are firearms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom