Marijuana dispensaries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me, I get the apprehension, I had it too. Ive been tested several times while using it and not one positive test. I don't work for the industry so not trying to sell this on anybody just putting the word out, this stuff gave me my life back and got me off of pharmacueticals.

Ambury Health sells quality CBD that they manufacture here and its been tested by the DEA and there is 0 THC in it.

And I'm not disbelieving you, just saying I'm not willing to risk it, even if the chances were .0000001%. Anything that has any chance, no matter how small, of hurting my family financially I don't risk it. Its why I'm extremely careful at work. Although my wife and I make enough that short disability wouldn't hurt us, my long term is only 70% and that can put a dent in our finances. So, no chances taken. Right now I'll stick to ibuprofen.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I'm not disbelieving you, just saying I'm not willing to risk it, even if the chances were .0000001%. Anything that has any chance, no matter how small, of hurting my family financially I don't risk it. Its why I'm extremely careful at work. Although my wife and I make enough that short disability wouldn't hurt us, my long term is only 70% and that can put a dent in our finances. So, no chances taken. Right now I'll stick to ibuprofen.
I get it. We have had 5 employees fired who claimed it was BD they ordered online. From CO no doubt and CO CBD does contain a small amount of THC.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At any rate, you cant carry a firearm legal and carry marijuana at the same time- even with a med card. They have to be kept separate. Cant honestly answer a 4473 either. Smoke weed or carry/buy firearms legal, for now, but not both at the same time.

Legally you can't be in possession of a firearm or own a firearm and have a marijuana card. (Local LEO may not enforce it)
Having a medical marijuana card makes you a drug addict and a prohibited person.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes it is against the law to have any drugs, marijuana included, and a firearm. I could see this as a major issue upcoming for state and local police. Now I don’t think that anytime in the near future you will see the federal government decriminalize it due to the money that comes when they bust people. The property, money, and other items bring in funds for the department that makes the bust. Also the big pharmaceutical companies are padding the pockets of the government; they push pills, and then push other pills to fix the problems first pills caused. There is a lot of money in that and our politicians are not going to give up their share of that money. Money makes the world go round. I don’t really care either way, but right now it’s still federally illegal. You can’t have a medical marijuana card and own and or possess any firearm by the federal law. Now that the state haven’t really came out and said one way or the other I would be very careful about telling people that you have a card and carry a gun. I think that in counties where they didn’t want this to pass (like Rogers County), that if you get caught with your marijuana and a gun you could still run into a lot of legal problems or they just make your life hell for a while until you spend a lot of money to fight it. I wouldn’t want to get into a mess like that. Just be smart about what you’re doing and who you are telling.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it is against the law to have any drugs, marijuana included, and a firearm. I could see this as a major issue upcoming for state and local police. Now I don’t think that anytime in the near future you will see the federal government decriminalize it due to the money that comes when they bust people. The property, money, and other items bring in funds for the department that makes the bust. Also the big pharmaceutical companies are padding the pockets of the government; they push pills, and then push other pills to fix the problems first pills caused. There is a lot of money in that and our politicians are not going to give up their share of that money. Money makes the world go round. I don’t really care either way, but right now it’s still federally illegal. You can’t have a medical marijuana card and own and or possess any firearm by the federal law. Now that the state haven’t really came out and said one way or the other I would be very careful about telling people that you have a card and carry a gun. I think that in counties where they didn’t want this to pass (like Rogers County), that if you get caught with your marijuana and a gun you could still run into a lot of legal problems or they just make your life hell for a while until you spend a lot of money to fight it. I wouldn’t want to get into a mess like that. Just be smart about what you’re doing and who you are telling.
The feds are decriminalizing it as we speak. Congress passed the bill with a landslide vote IIRC. Trump will sign it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smart guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom