Mark Wayne ask “what jobs have you created?”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a funny thing about elections….one of the candidates always wins.

So might as well, using all the information available to us, determine the one we believe will do the better job of representing their constituents, and then work to get them elected.

And using “all the information available to us” includes paying attention to those sources that may not tell us what we believe is true. Sometimes we could be wrong…

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When in hell does the state Election Board get around to putting a "None of the above" option box on all ballots????????

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So much you dont know about him....
I'm glad to have him for what he is...but even the most conservative people we elect seem to always have a affinity for the establishment to some degree. I wish we could send a caucus full of Rand Pauls from Ok to Washington...but too many old guard repubs "managing" the oklahoma electorate and somehow convincing them that sending their tax money to oligarchs in Ukraine is in their best interest.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have always paid for foreign wars to protect those oppressed. Vietnam comes to mind, WWII...name them off, all the same but this time we arent there in person.
The guy leading Ukraine was installed by American leftisits and is an authoritarian who has arrested his political opposition, shut down media, and banned the largest Christian church in Ukraine. He is a corrupt ally of the Bidens and I will never understand why patriots like yourself and others circle the wagons to defend the corrupt authoritarian allies of the Democratic party.

If I am missing something, LMK...and Vietnam was started by a Democrat who sent our boys to die far away that had nothing to do with American freedom...how many grandkids you willing to send to Eastern Europe? I respect anyone who answered the call but our people should not be cannon fodder for other countries...in WWII we were attacked by Japan so that was a direct response to an attack on American soil. In Vietnam, they staged the Gulf of Tonkin incident to trick Americans into supporting that war.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a bit sad how we expect every elected office holder to do and say everything exactly in accordance with our explicit thoughts. Any deviation results in us calling them a RINO, or worse.

It’s funny how we think we know everything…
I don’t want them to do what I want. I want them to uphold their oath to the constitution. That’s all they have to do. But they refuse to do it.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t want them to do what I want. I want them to uphold their oath to the constitution. That’s all they have to do. But they refuse to do it.
ANYONE that only says what we want to hear, will likely LIE about other things as well!! Honest people/politicians, usually offend SOMEONE with each statement! I can only think of ONE HONEST POLITICIAN, PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!! And he don't want, or need, the BRIBE MONEY, or the aceptance of the good ol boys club, in DC!, and the news meda! HE IS ONLY ON OUR SIDE!!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well JoHn, some would say that Trump tried to have others go against the Constitution. That's strictly a matter of opinion, but that is what we see everyday. Different views from each side, and we only believe the side that says what we want them to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom