Mark Wayne ask “what jobs have you created?”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well JoHn, some would say that Trump tried to have others go against the Constitution. That's strictly a matter of opinion, but that is what we see everyday. Different views from each side, and we only believe the side that says what we want them to say.
I agreed with Trump on many things but he also did some things I wasn’t a big fan of. The 2A was the main thing. He blatantly lied about defending it. But that wasn’t a surprise to me.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ANYONE that only says what we want to hear, will likely LIE about other things as well!! Honest people/politicians, usually offend SOMEONE with each statement! I can only think of ONE HONEST POLITICIAN, PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!! And he don't want, or need, the BRIBE MONEY, or the aceptance of the good ol boys club, in DC!, and the news meda! HE IS ONLY ON OUR SIDE!!
You are correct. Stormy wanted and needed the bribe money.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agreed with Trump on many things but he also did some things I wasn’t a big fan of. The 2A was the main thing. He blatantly lied about defending it. But that wasn’t a surprise to me.

Somebody speculated the other day that his stance on the bump stock ban was a situation where he knew that the courts would throw it out anyway. Maybe he did it just for the optics of "doing something," but knowing it wasn't something that would stick.?

Latest posts

Top Bottom