Mark Wayne ask “what jobs have you created?”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you ignore trying to enter a blocked area by going through a broken window after warnings not to… then yeah. Unarmed doesn’t mean harmless. I’m sure you’ll spin this how you want but she got shot and I’m fine with it. You do you.

No problem. Believe what is stupid. No love lost here.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a bit sad how we expect every elected office holder to do and say everything exactly in accordance with our explicit thoughts. Any deviation results in us calling them a RINO, or worse.

It’s funny how we think we know everything…

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's about like hannity and loves to send money to protect Ukraine's borders instead of our own...better than McConnell or Romney though...but he is about as right-wing as is electable in OK though. We are the reddest state in the union but for some reason can't elect someone more populist than him.
So much you dont know about him....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy of mine in the trades said nobody likes him too...said he was arrogant and such. Lotta rich folks are.

I just need him to protect the bill of rights and stop funding foreign wars...if he is a jerk but does that, then so be it.

I saw a story where he did supposedly stop a bloodbath of protestors on jan-six though...the cops were going to start mowing them down and they said he reminded the cops the protestors were unarmed.
We have always paid for foreign wars to protect those oppressed. Vietnam comes to mind, WWII...name them off, all the same but this time we arent there in person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom