Mark Wayne ask “what jobs have you created?”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papa Mike

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m very happy with him as a senator .
The alternative was Kendra Horn!!!!
I have always found it strange that people will vote against their job or their best interests , like shooting sports .
I am a union member , i’m also not a union fan due to their liberal left-wing views .

Last edited:

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a real 2 edge sword, business that holds all cost to a minimum under the hope that profits will come from it- to a union that instead of just protecting worker rights, does their damnest to over run almost anything to get things their way. Then they make you a scab if you don't vote down the democrat line. My adult work life was in the grocery business. I can't imagine working there without a union but hated everything about them. Now that I'm retired, it took a ton of work to get the retirement I'm owed from them. It all sucks.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is a pos. I didn’t vote for him. I don’t want to hear the usual bs about “would you rather have the alternative “. You know what, YEA I WOULD. I’m sick and tired of the same old scum bags getting elected. They are doing the same things a democrat does only slower. I’d rather speed up our demise. Electing the same types ain’t doing nothing for us. Look at the scum bag that Mullin replaced.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is a pos. I didn’t vote for him. I don’t want to hear the usual bs about “would you rather have the alternative “. You know what, YEA I WOULD. I’m sick and tired of the same old scum bags getting elected. They are doing the same things a democrat does only slower. I’d rather speed up our demise. Electing the same types ain’t doing nothing for us. Look at the scum bag that Mullin replaced.

We need someone to primary him in '26. Tough row to hoe but maybe we could get lucky.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HONEST people often offend some people! Professional Politicians can talk all day and never say a word that offends anyone!! President Trump is like that!! HONEST!!!!
GOP Representative Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma has revealed how he comforted the distraught officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt, one of the Trump supporters who entered the Capitol on 6 January.
“He was the last person in the world who ever wanted to use force like that,” Mr Mullin said. “I don’t know for a fact, but I can guarantee you he’s never had to pull his weapon in a manner like that before. I know for a fact because after it happened, he came over. He was physically and emotionally distraught. I actually gave him a hug and I said, ‘Sir, you did what you had to do.’

Yeah, Mullin - "good shoot".

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GOP Representative Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma has revealed how he comforted the distraught officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt, one of the Trump supporters who entered the Capitol on 6 January.
“He was the last person in the world who ever wanted to use force like that,” Mr Mullin said. “I don’t know for a fact, but I can guarantee you he’s never had to pull his weapon in a manner like that before. I know for a fact because after it happened, he came over. He was physically and emotionally distraught. I actually gave him a hug and I said, ‘Sir, you did what you had to do.’

He was distraught because he had just murdered an innocent woman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom