Mi*%&*#F#*%&#*$#(*ing Theiives!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm covered... Whenever I go into the store, I always post a hidden ninja to protect my assets from would-be hooligans.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said it was a guy who did it? I mean, if a GIRL can shoot a Mosin Nagant, why can't she cut off a CC? Just food for thought for all the sexists here.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't know what I'm gonna tell LoneWolf :lookaroun ... Only reason he sold her to me was because I promised to take good care of her. Now she's been violated ... :(

I am just astounded after talking to GC. Yes, we have all been violated but after talking with and discussing this with GC just now I realize they picked a great time to "harvest", people are going to shop and think only of that and nothing else, meaning all the shoppers going in and out could care less. GEEEEEZE, do I need to meet you kids every time you take the 90 out and watch? Be glad to do so, I love that truck.
Lone Wolf

Pete17

New to the site!
Reaction score
They got my 99 Tacoma last year around this same time in Atwoods' parking lot. My daughter and I were inside for about 10 minutes picking up a few items for Christmas. Came out, started it up and it made one hell of a racket. After I got my blood pressure back down to a manageable level, I took it to a buddy who owns a muffler shop. He said it happens all of the time and they target the 4Runners and Tacomas. He says that they use a pipe cutter. There is enough clearance between the exhaust pipe and the belly pan for the pipe cutter's handle to clear. The ends of the pipe on my truck were slightly turned under and cleanly cut. They did a really nice job! It definitely wasn't a Sawzall. Snipped the O2 sensor's wires off nice and neat too. I just had my buddy weld in a piece of straight pipe and called it good. I'm missing the O2 sensor now, but I can just ignore the "check engine" light for the price of a new CC for my truck. There is a module sold on the net that will mimic the signal that the O2 sensor sends to the computer and will get rid of the light for you. That O2 sensor is only for emissions purposes. The O2 sensor in the exhaust manifold controls the fuel:air ratio. It runs just fine. All of that being said, theives are the lowest life form known. Second only to people that hurt kids IMO. Zombie shotty worthy I might add!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My 90 Toyota truck ... I was at Northwest Passage and Northwest Expressway. Not like it is an out of the way place or anything. And the whole danged area for as far as the eye can see is covered with Christmas shoppers. But I will say this, whoever it was this was not their first rodeo ... they were fast and the cuts were clean ... Blah!!

GC said it probably took them all of a minute ... maybe ... cuz you can practically sit under my truck.

We had a problem a year or so ago at St Francis with people targeting Toyota p/u's for their cats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom