Mob kills boy at school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By born and raised in Compton, did you mean you lived there alongside all the other Bompton youths and got along because you took up their mannerisms, their speech, slang, and actions including minor criminal acts? Did you associate with the good ones or bad ones or both?
As it was once said "While in Rome, do as a Roman" meaning that yes, I tended to take on some of the language and mannerisms of my friends. Did the same stuff that most kids of the time, regardless of ethnicity, did like 'ding-dong ditch' or TP-ing a random house occasionally. Back then most of us kids didn't do violent stuff - just petty-azz things compared to what's going on these days. Fights were more one-on-one than a gang-up and 'beat downs' were rare.
The important things at the time, being the same with kids of any demographic, were [in order]; having a main squeeze (a girlfriend), wheels (a car), and 'gettin' it on' (sports - usually basketball).

Had to make a correction from "Never did anything that most kids . . ." to "Did the same stuff that most kids . . . "

Last edited:

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, when you get right down to it, most behavior stems directly from the moral code and beliefs taught by parents/guardians, culture, and society as a whole . . . any one of those 'teachers' missing or corrupted results in what we see happening today.
Or worse yet, the moral degradation of society, fatherless homes, etc are the goal and intentionally pushed by the pagans.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's really nothing south of Boise, so I'm guessing it was Boise. The democrats/liberals have turned Boise into a cesspool like they do everything they touch. And the liberals wall themselves in their gated communities and ignore any news that reflects poorly upon liberal policies.

I've considered retiring to northern Idaho. It will be years before liberals will destroy that area. I'd likely be gone by then.

When was the last time you were in Coeur d'Alene or Moscow? Not only has it gotten outrageously expensive but those two towns are full of liberals. Not like a Portland or Seattle...but getting there.

Boise was still a beautiful city last time I was there three years ago.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mentality of that kind of person isn't detoured by the consequences because they don't believe they'll get caught anyway.
When was the last time you were in Coeur d'Alene or Moscow? Not only has it gotten outrageously expensive but those two towns are full of liberals. Not like a Portland or Seattle...but getting there.

Boise was still a beautiful city last time I was there three years ago.
This was in Las Vegas

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born and raised in a part of Los Angeles (Compton, CA)

LOL. I was born/raised in Long Beach and went to college at USC.

My HS had a basketball game in Compton. Our bus had bars on the windows to protect from the bottles being thrown.

We won the game in regulation. They made a shot two seconds after the buzzer but the refs counted it because they were afraid that they would not get out of the gym alive. We lost in overtime.

On the way out, a bunch of black guys were harassing our majorette ... super cute blonde who looked like she fell off the page of a beauty magazine. One of them touched her shoulder, she turned and put her baton in his face and said, "F--- you n-----!". I thought I would be in a fight trying to save her but they fell on the floor laughing. We got on the bus and it started raining beer and Coke bottles.

Things started to change for the worse in the mid-late 70's.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or worse yet, the moral degradation of society, fatherless homes, etc are the goal and intentionally pushed by the pagans.

I guess the pagans would include most all of the Democrats. Fatherless homes are a direct result from LBJ's welfare programs.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
As it was once said "While in Rome, do as a Roman" meaning that yes, I tended to take on some of the language and mannerisms of my friends. Never did anything that most kids of the time, regardless of ethnicity, did like 'ding-dong ditch' or TP-ing a random house occasionally. Back then most of us kids didn't do violent stuff - just petty azz things compared to what's going on these days. Fights were more one-on-one than a gang-up and 'beat downs' were rare.
The important things at the time, being the same with kids of any demographic, were [in order]; having a main squeeze (a girlfriend), wheels (a car), and 'gettin' it on' (sports - usually basketball).
I don’t think snattlerake was asking if you had a car or played hopscotch with the kids down the street, I’m pretty sure that he was inquiring as to what you consider your set to be sir. Or to put it simply, were you “bicken back bein’ bool” or were you “chillin, calculating, and conversing with your cousins”?

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. I was born/raised in Long Beach and went to college at USC.

My HS had a basketball game in Compton. Our bus had bars on the windows to protect from the bottles being thrown.

We won the game in regulation. They made a shot two seconds after the buzzer but the refs counted it because they were afraid that they would not get out of the gym alive. We lost in overtime.

On the way out, a bunch of black guys were harassing our majorette ... super cute blonde who looked like she fell off the page of a beauty magazine. One of them touched her shoulder, she turned and put her baton in his face and said, "F--- you n-----!". I thought I would be in a fight trying to save her but they fell on the floor laughing. We got on the bus and it started raining beer and Coke bottles.

Things started to change for the worse in the mid-late 70's.

Most people don't know or realize that many of the communities in the South LA area in the about the '40s-'70s were pretty decent neighborhoods with a ton of white families living in them. Cities like Lawndale, Gardena, Compton, Lynwood, Inglewood were all middle class bedroom communities of Los Angeles. My brother's inlaws grew up and the early part of their marriage, they lived there and always talk about in a positive light about it. Now, not so much. Some of the worst communities in America.

Latest posts

Top Bottom