Morels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowler7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found about 40 over the weekend. Had them with fried catfish. The oldest has decided he really likes them, the youngest still thinks we are going to die from eating them. Oh well just leaves more for me and his brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Missed a Tom with my Xbow this morning, but did manage to find 13 shrooms while walking out. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398305000.278888.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a huge crop of Asparagus this year. Have to pick it twice a day.

Tonight, I did a pound of Asparagus, mixed with sliced morels, fresh garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, two tablespoons of butter, and a little water. Let it steam for 5 minutes, and tossed in a sliced boiled egg.
Grilled, seasoned elk burger for the protein.

That was a meal to die for. :D

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm having a huge crop of Asparagus this year. Have to pick it twice a day.

Tonight, I did a pound of Asparagus, mixed with sliced morels, fresh garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, two tablespoons of butter, and a little water. Let it steam for 5 minutes, and tossed in a sliced boiled egg.
Grilled, seasoned elk burger for the protein.

That was a meal to die for. :D

That's making me hungry,Hey Dennis if you hav'nt ever tried this cut asparagus up like okra bread and fry as same not real healthy but might tastie

Cdrspoon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2014 season was a bust =\ Found 5 small morels in my honey holes that have produced massive Morels the previous year... Not enough rain is what I suspcted as the ground was very dry =( Hopefully spring 2015 has plenty of rain for a nice bumper crop =)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom