mullets...no offense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ha ha this is a great topic!

my hair has been growing since the winter time and with the warmer showing the wife has been on my case to cut it. i joked the other day about a mullet and she did not like.... :) so i'm thinking this weekend to rock one out and get her blood going...lol...ahhhhh the joys of being married= you can always purposely piss off your best friend...hahahaha

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i576.photobucket.com_albums_ss203_Jimminc_haters.jpg

Your point is? Not hating on the guy, expressing my personal opinion and the public opinion of several other people I have met and who have had similar experiences with him.

I used to be a cyclist and had spandex shorts, when I got done riding I would go shower and change. I've heard he was a former fatso that changed his life and he runs a classic car parts business, I'm extremely proud that I have dropped 4" off my waist and 30lbs of body weight, when I get done running if it is cold I don't go running around town in compression fit running pant's trying to impress people. His demeanor and personality seems disingenuous. If he would just be himself rather than an attention whore he might find people like him more. If he is genuinely the way he is then he may actually have some deep seated issues that need to be discussed with a therapist. I'm no expert but I suspect if you know him intimately he's probably different.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your point is? Not hating on the guy, expressing my personal opinion and the public opinion of several other people I have met and who have had similar experiences with him.

I used to be a cyclist and had spandex shorts, when I got done riding I would go shower and change. I've heard he was a former fatso that changed his life and he runs a classic car parts business, I'm extremely proud that I have dropped 4" off my waist and 30lbs of body weight, when I get done running if it is cold I don't go running around town in compression fit running pant's trying to impress people. His demeanor and personality seems disingenuous. If he would just be himself rather than an attention whore he might find people like him more. If he is genuinely the way he is then he may actually have some deep seated issues that need to be discussed with a therapist. I'm no expert but I suspect if you know him intimately he's probably different.

Geez judge people much?

img.photobucket.com_albums_v515_mobite_motivator9381791.jpg

He acts no differently. And no that's not me.
I think the guy is hilarious. I know he is obnoxious. But that's what make him who he is. If he were some regular guy you would know who the hell he is. Expressing your opinion and the public opinion of several others? What are you? A politician?
Sounds like you need to lighten up and quit taking stuff so seriously. You should go visit a major city. Like New Orleans. Tons of wacked out people there 24/7. Let the guy be. Is he hurting you? No. Don't like what you see? Look the other way or stay home. Pretty simple.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, I was born without the top of my skull and I guess a little bit of my brains was showin' and it was grossin' everybody out so my mom put this wig on me to cover it up and then the bones grew together and it got all infused and entwined. I mean I don't mean to get all scientific with you...

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, my teenage boy says they are coming back into style...aaaand wants to grow on out. He says no less than 50 kids are sporting them at Deer creek. What say you OSA?
Just be glad he doesn't want to put metal bars in his checks and stretch his ears or shave his head and wear red suspenders and Doc Martins. I say let him go for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom