Natural Immunity Is Real, and Here's What That Means

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister has been exposed twice and had to be tested twice because the same co-worker who has an office next to my sister has had it at least twice in about 6 months. Perhaps more but she tested positive on those 2 occasions (the coworker). They think she's had more but know for sure of the 2 cases.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems Covid affects everyone different. I have three friends who have had two different brands of vaccines over the past 6 months or so that have came down with covid. It seems the vaccines are hit and miss. Fouchie (SP) and CDC have put out a statement that they are no longer supporting the swab test because of so many errors, mostly positive negatives but both ways. I also have a friend who recently was not vaccinated and had the real Covid19 who is 2 years away from retiring. His company put out a statement that everyone had to be vaccinated no matter what. He is not happy, especially after he saw what I went through having Covid very early then taking the first of the Phyzer shot over a year later and being really messed up for 6 months or so till I visited my local TS. Yep a really mess out here with the unknowns with each individual.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ Natural immunity works..those who have had the disease should not be pressured to get vaccinated

^^^^ Vaccination works: 96% of physicians are vaccinated....strong proof of the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines
Not according to joe today.
In mandating vaccines and taking away our rights and freedoms, he said the mandate was to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. Does that give you faith in the effectiveness of jab ?
Oh, the postal service is exempt.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not according to joe today.
In mandating vaccines and taking away our rights and freedoms, he said the mandate was to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. Does that give you faith in the effectiveness of jab ?
Oh, the postal service is exempt.
"to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated" I don't get this statement. Protect us from what exactly? Do we expect the unvaccinated to turn into flesh eating zombies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom