NCAA Claims minorities aren't smart enough...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relevance?
Do we build multiple museums and memorials dedicated to other events that happened somewhere else in the world, to people who weren't Americans? I mean, this shouldn't be difficult to grasp.

I can understand a museum to educate people on the event, but having multiple museums for it, while having virtually nothing to educate Americans on atrocities that happened to native-born, fighting for their country Americans is pretty sad.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we build multiple museums and memorials dedicated to other events that happened somewhere else in the world, to people who weren't Americans? I mean, this shouldn't be difficult to grasp.

I can understand a museum to educate people on the event, but having multiple museums for it, while having virtually nothing to educate Americans on atrocities that happened to native-born, fighting for their country Americans is pretty sad.
By this logic, we shouldn't have any memorials or museums for the Revolutionary War or anything in the colonies that happened before the Treaty of Paris, because those were all done by or happened to British subjects, not Americans. What about American Indians and the memorials and museums about their history before they became Americans? Are those OK? Also, who is funding those other museums? Are they all gov't-funded, or are some of them private entities? Who are we to tell others how to spend their money?

I will throw in with you on needing better education, museums, and memorials for events like the Bataan Death March, but not at the expense of other, unrelated museums and memorials.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

https://www.claimscon.org/millennial-study/

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bet a "disturbing number" of millennials and gen z's have never even heard of the Rape of Nanking, or the Holomodor, either.

I'll also bet a "disturbing number" of millennials and gen z's have little idea that Jews were only ONE of the groups of people persecuted during that time period, and not the ONLY one. But it's "disturbing" that they can't name "a single camp". SMH. As I said, no one teaches real history. Sounds like they hardly teach history at all.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By this logic, we shouldn't have any memorials or museums for the Revolutionary War or anything in the colonies that happened before the Treaty of Paris, because those were all done by or happened to British subjects, not Americans. What about American Indians and the memorials and museums about their history before they became Americans? Are those OK? Also, who is funding those other museums? Are they all gov't-funded, or are some of them private entities? Who are we to tell others how to spend their money?
That's a lot of strawmen. If museums are funded by private money, that's fine. My original beef (if you don't remember) was having multiple museums for something that happened in Europe, while only having one small one that happened to American GIs during WWII - an atrocity that deserves mention. I stand by what I said: the bulk of what kids are taught about WWII is the Holocaust and Pearl Harbor.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in Ohio (2010-2011) Dayton claimed they needed more diversity. The lowered the test scores necessary for one certain group (Again!) Tested and still hired none of these oppressed peoples because they couldn't even pass a rigged test.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in Ohio (2010-2011) Dayton claimed they needed more diversity. The lowered the test scores necessary for one certain group (Again!) Tested and still hired none of these oppressed peoples because they couldn't even pass a rigged test.
Dont confuse groups/races of people with the people that say they represent them, or are looking out for their best interests. ie Jesse Jackson, sharpton, Lori lightfoot, cuomo, deblasio, or almost every liberal media and politician

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a lot of strawmen. If museums are funded by private money, that's fine. My original beef (if you don't remember) was having multiple museums for something that happened in Europe, while only having one small one that happened to American GIs during WWII - an atrocity that deserves mention. I stand by what I said: the bulk of what kids are taught about WWII is the Holocaust and Pearl Harbor.
No straw men, just logical extensions of your argument.

The number of museums tells us nothing about what's being taught in schools, it only tells us where adults are interested in spending their efforts, and that there are a lot of people who were (and are) dedicated to making sure that an event like the Holocaust never happens again.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No straw men, just logical extensions of your argument.

The number of museums tells us nothing about what's being taught in schools, it only tells us where adults are interested in spending their efforts, and that there are a lot of people who were (and are) dedicated to making sure that an event like the Holocaust never happens again.
Much less you have people on this site perpetuating and peddling centuries old ant-Semitic crap.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They obviously need to go back to school and take their studies a little more seriously. Ya think Russia, China etc will folow suit and degrade their respective societies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom