NCAA Claims minorities aren't smart enough...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do we build multiple museums and memorials dedicated to other events that happened somewhere else in the world, to people who weren't Americans? I mean, this shouldn't be difficult to grasp.

I can understand a museum to educate people on the event, but having multiple museums for it, while having virtually nothing to educate Americans on atrocities that happened to native-born, fighting for their country Americans is pretty sad.
Well, we certainly don’t when it’s 10-30 million Russian Christians who were murdered.
In fact, most don’t even realize that it happened.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Much less you have people on this site perpetuating and peddling centuries old ant-Semitic crap.
Oh gawd, shut it down!
🙄
Everything short of giving Israel billions of dollars a year is considered anti Semitic now.
Noticing that they run the worlds most ruthless ethnostate certainly is.
Noticing ANYTHING about the one-way relationship we have with the Jewish state is absolutely anti Semitic.
It’s the Jewish race card, and a lot of us are just tired of hearing it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll bet a "disturbing number" of millennials and gen z's have never even heard of the Rape of Nanking, or the Holomodor, either.

I'll also bet a "disturbing number" of millennials and gen z's have little idea that Jews were only ONE of the groups of people persecuted during that time period, and not the ONLY one. But it's "disturbing" that they can't name "a single camp". SMH. As I said, no one teaches real history. Sounds like they hardly teach history at all.
Did you learn about those in K-12 or afterwards? What year did you graduate from HS?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No straw men, just logical extensions of your argument.

The number of museums tells us nothing about what's being taught in schools, it only tells us where adults are interested in spending their efforts, and that there are a lot of people who were (and are) dedicated to making sure that an event like the Holocaust never happens again.

Yeah, or something like that. It's been a good investment so far. Too bad Hollywood hasn't picked up on the theme and tried to shape the way that part of history is viewed.

Have you seen the museum in DC dedicated to the Khmer Rouge? It's right next to the one about Holodomor and Stalin's starvation of his own people.

I don't know if museums are really the best way to get what you want, though. Maybe the Ukrainians should invest in American congressmen instead - that seems to get things done. (more bang for the buck, so to speak)

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if we stereotype them like you, and assume that the minority families are fatherless and poor, is the solution to just lower the bar for them?

Do you not think that is devastating to self esteem?

We say, bless your heart, you just can't reach the same standards of others, we'll just lower the bar for you.

I see this as a nasty kind of racism.
Bud is discriminating to everyone else

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of museums....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-museum-fires-apos-mostly-150838189.html
Did Robert Levy not think he needed to step down to make room for someone else to lead?

We need more of this. We can pick up the pace....let's go! Let's cut loose all engineering jobs filled by Whites as well, may room for a more diverse group. Maybe lay off White surgeons and anesthesiologists as well.

A lot of big-business execs are promoting diversity and more inclusion in the board room. Maybe we'll see a bunch of those elites stepping down to make room for minorities? Or is this stuff that's only to be forced upon the rest of us?

Latest posts

Top Bottom