Need prayers from Christ Followers! Divorce pending

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My heart breaks for you. I wish there were words that would comfort. What I do know is where to send you and that is 2 Cor. 1:3-4 God is The God of "all" comfort who comforts us in "all" out tribulation. When in need of comfort then go to "The God" of it. Will pray.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent. As said, this is a tough one; many have been through it here. I thought I was a tough bastid until I can back from a tour in the middle east to a wife who had been cheating on me the whole time. It will pass; you can get through it.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 Cor. 1:3-4 God is The God of "all" comfort who comforts us in "all" out tribulation. When in need of comfort then go to "The God" of it. Will pray.

^^^^big time help for me^^^^

brother, I don't know you, but....

If your still married there is still hope for your marriage, get with your pastor or check out Family Life's Weekend to Remember. http://www.familylife.com/events. If the cost is an issue shoot me a PM.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it, man. Try your best to keep your head up. Mine happened a little over 4 years ago and I can tell you that life does go on. Some days you might question that fact but it does. I still tend to dwell too much on the past and not look to the future so my advice is don't do what I did; try to keep looking forward. If kids aren't involved it should make it easier but if they are, try to be the best dad you can be and never, ever say a negative thing about your ex or anyone she brings into her life (as long as they are a decent person).

It's also good to talk to other people who have gone thru it or are going thru it. Many of us have and we're here if you need.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Prayers sent. As said, this is a tough one; many have been through it here. I thought I was a tough bastid until I can back from a tour in the middle east to a wife who had been cheating on me the whole time. It will pass; you can get through it.

Damn, Nice to know I wasn't the only one!! Now after I got done felling sorry for myself(as most of us did when it happens) I spent six years a free man, and went forth an enjoyed myself. Then I met my second wife, and its coming up on 21yrs this October!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom