Newt 2012?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Doesn't deter me from Ron Paul in the least. In all honesty....what did killing bin Laden accomplish? "Unfinished business"? More or less. He's been irrelevant for years, so spending boat loads of money - as well as compromising possible stealth technology and the lives of very valuable SEAL team members (not to mention giving our war mongering government an avenue to possibly move on to fighting with nuke-capable Pakistan) - did little more than boost the morale of the American people for a few weeks. Remember; we're fighting with Al Qaeda now in Libya - not against them. So in our government's view, they must not be all bad, right? Shouldn't our leaders have been foisting some Taliban or other Afghan leader on us as our biggest threat? What a cluster. I swear D.C. needs an enema in the worst way.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to think Newt was a joke and and idiot. That is until our own JB Books told me about why he is backing Newt 100%, and why I should too. For example, Newt is a big supporter of the sanctity of marriage. He does have a pretty hard time deciding which of his mulitple marriages was the most sacred to him, though.

I still think he looks like Porky The Pig, though. I've even heard rumors he sports the bowtie/no pants look on occasion.

a2.bp.blogspot.com__J9PlRvGGXS8_SxB87kX9vRI_AAAAAAAACfM_oaD_f1vKVmo_s1600_porky_pig_2.jpg

[Broken External Image]

Tell me that sheet ain't spooky.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newt's an intellectual elite. The genuine article. Smart, experienced in Washington ways and probably has the best interests of the country as job one.

The main reason that he is unelectable in today's political environment is that he is smart, real smart. Joe Sixpack doesn't like smart. Joe Sixpack fears smart. Joe Sixpack is jealous of smart.

Joe Sixpack elects the Pres.

Joe Sixpack will not elect Newt.

Joe Sixpack is a big part of why the USA is where it is at today because the dems know Joe and how he thinks; they know his heart and pander to him as no other political group does.

Joe Sixpack has bought into the dems lies and impractical liberal BS.

Joe Sixpack represents the ultimate doom of all that made the USA what it once was but never will be again.

Joe Sixpack is a moron.

Joe Sixpack elected the Obamanation.

No more need be said.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are not going to find anyone that is perfect. When it comes down to it, I will vote for the guy who was not raised by and attracted to Marxist.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I still find it hard to believe all the Republicans have come up with so far is, Trump, Cain and Newt. :-(

It seems like the obvious choices to give Obama a serious run aren't interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom