Newt 2012?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are not going to find anyone that is perfect. When it comes down to it, I will vote for the guy who was not raised by and attracted to Marxist.

Thankyou!

I used to be a fan of Newt, but he lost me when he bought into the whole green/global warming thing. I'll probably be supporting Bachman when she jumps in, possibly Santorum but he's been an animal rights nut in the past, but I'll vote for ANYONE but Obama in the general. That choice, whomever it turns out to be, just has to be better...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thankyou!

I used to be a fan of Newt, but he lost me when he bought into the whole green/global warming thing. I'll probably be supporting Bachman when she jumps in, possibly Santorum but he's been an animal rights nut in the past, but I'll vote for ANYONE but Obama in the general. That choice, whomever it turns out to be, just has to be better...

100%.

As for Paul and his views of the OBL killing. I disagree with the part about telling the Pakistan government and letting them capture him.
1) The Pakistan government has more security leaks then congress and OBL would have been tipped off within minutes of our talking to the Pakistan government.
2) If by some wild chance they had captured him, he would have been allowed to escape making him look like an even bigger hero to the radicals.
3) If he did not escape the trial would have been a side show making the US look weak to the radicals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom